Innovative Solutions For Frames & Architraves
Morland molds and wraps its own door liners, architraves and stops providing choice, flexibiliy and assurance of quality control for our customers.
FSC® certified material is supplied as standard with available MDF grades including both Moisture Resistant and Fire Retardant.
Frame components can be supplied as paint-grade finish where required, ready for a final paint coat. The benefits of this approach over primed MDF are increasingly recognised – denibbing and undercoating on site are no longer necessary, saving time, labour and materials.
Alternatively as part of our larger Morland Egger door offer we can also offer frames and architraves fully finished with decorative foils or wood veneers, allowing customers to suite frames to match design finishes across the build.
NEW IN 2018
Morland is proud to announce it can now offer Forever Firecheck™ it's patented technology (Pat. Pending 1600870.8) firecheck door frame system with concealed intumescent seal as part of it's door frame solution.
If you would like to talk to us further about our Frames & Architraves offer, please Contact Us
Got any Questions?
Please feel free to get in touch and speak to one of our product specialists.
Morland's inovative Frame & Architrave solutions are designed to make assembly on site simple and accurate
Part of Morlands larger door offering, our frames and architraves are offered fully finished to minimise onsite finishing requirements or as paint grade finish to allow for customer choice.
- A wide range of lining widths are available.
- Liners can be supplied as long lengths of profile, as two jambs and a head, or as a fully serviced and assembled frame.
- Liner servicing options include hinge and latch cut outs.
- Frames are assembled using confirmat screws to ensure solid fixing.
- Architrave and stop can be supplied in loose lengths, cut to length, or mitred.
- Mitres are highly accurate.
- We offer the Hoffmann jointing system as a way of ensuring perfectly aligned and secured joints.
For more information on our full door offer, please see here: Morland Egger Doors
Suited Door Frames and Architraves
Morland Door Frames and Architraves are ideal for suiting with our larger Morland Egger Door Range. They can be co-ordinated perfectly with other surfaces using Egger finishes. High impact surfaces can be protected with laminates while vertical surfaces can use melamine. More details about the Morland Egger Door Range can be found here