Morland Marine Panels
Morlands' expertise in lightweight panel product underwrites our position as a supplier to the marine industry. By offering poplar throughout or composite solutions, we engineer the right solution for your requirements.
We provide assessments of various decorative surfaces and evaluate what face grade is needed on the substrate, according to whether the surface is high gloss frontals or unseen carcasses.
We stock EN314 class 2 poplar in furniture board thicknesses for below deck applications and have access to a global supply chain for decorative surfaces including, laminate, veneer and furniture grade printed foils.
From a commodity carcass to high end veneer boards Morland can help with your marine interior fit out.
Morlands' beautifully finished marine lightweight panels - perfect for internal fit out.
Got any Questions?
Please feel free to get in touch and speak to one of our product specialists.
Achieve fully co-ordinated marine interior fit outs with precise cost controls utilising our lightweight panels and marine wrapped profiles.
Applications For Interior Use:
- Internal Wall Cladding
- Furniture Facings
- Furniture Carcassing
- Ideal For Contemporary & Traditional designs
- Thousands of decor options including veneers, laminates & furniture grade foils
- Achieve perfectly co-ordinated interiors with precise cost controls
- Morland are experts in lightweight materials for leisure vehicle interior fit outs
- FSC® - Available on request