Morland Veneered Profiles
Perfect veneered surfaces indistinguishable from hardwood finishing timbers, providing a premium look with the added benefits that:
- By only using small amounts of expensive hard wood the cost is reduced.
- We can provide FSC® even on rare species like Zebrano or Walnut.
- No knots, twisting, shakes or shrinkage.
- Walnut skirting can be supplied in 4.2m lengths.
- If reconstituted veneers are being used on a door, Morland can wrap material so frame and finishing timbers are suited.
- We can supply prefinished or finished to meet your requirements.
Got any Questions?
Please feel free to get in touch and speak to one of our product specialists.
Beautifully finished and indistinguishable from hard wood, Morland veneer wrapped profile is ideal for achieving a premium look without the associated cost or environmental damage.
Some of the applications our veneer wrapped profiles can be used for are:
- Door Frames
- Cornice & Skirting
- Furniture Components
- Fit-out Components
- Glazing Bead